Spend your time on the trails finding geocaches, not on the computer logging them.
It's fun to go out for a long day of geocaching, but usually less fun after you're home
having to sit at your computer for an hour, finding the page for each cache and going to
the log entry page to register your find. Cache Logger Assistant is designed to provide an
easier way to access the web pages for logging your caches, cutting down the time it takes to
log them after a day of caching.
*Note that in order for the direct links to work properly, you must be logged in to your GC account.
To view a sample HTML output from a run, click here.
The lite version of Cache Logger Assistant is available for free.
Full Version Registration Code: $2.25
- Direct links to each cache's log entry page
- Option to enter cache numbers directly into the program instead of creating a separate text file
- Option to generate a cache list from a GPX or LOC file
- Option of using a framed output setup to view results, including a text window to hold a generic log entry
- Ability to auto-detect the cache list source
- The program shows its progress as it generates the cache list and auto-scrolls the text window
- Allows use of IE, Firefox, Chrome, or a user-defined browser to view the output HTML file; the unregistered version can only use the default browser
- Ability to make changes to the program settings and save them as the start-up default
- Removes the pop-up 'About' window on program start-up
This program is available as part of a software package.
If you have an old version of the program, you can purchase an upgrade licence for only $0.99.
If you're interested in using registration codes as geocache swag, you can purchase licences in bulk at a discount and receive a PDF of printable certificates you can leave in caches.
If you have received a free registration certificate for this specific program, you can retrieve your registration code from the GcSoft Code database.