Quickly view the information in a PQ file as a table in your favourite web browser.
As many avid geocachers know, one of the best perks of being a premium member is the ability to do a PQ and
get all the caches in an area, along a path, or filtered by any number of fields. One of the challenges though is
easily viewing all this information, especially in a concise form. Different programs exist that can open the
GPX file created by a PQ, but some are complicated and may be hard for non-technical people to learn, while
non-geocaching related programs may ignore the cache log information that is often of interest.
To view a sample HTML output from a run, click here.
The lite version of PQ to HTML is available for free.
Full Version Registration Code: $1.49
- Removes the pop-up 'About' window on program start-up
- Option to use graphic icons to represent the past cache logs.
- Option to use graphic icons to represent the terrain and difficulty ratings.
- Full control over which columns are shown in the output HTML summary table.
- The GC number in the output is also a link to the cache page.
- Auto-scrolling of the GUI status window.
- Ability to sort the output by various fields, including distance from a user specified point.
- Ability to update the program’s default settings.
- Allows use of IE, Firefox, Chrome, or a user-defined browser to view the output HTML file; the unregistered version can only use the default browser
This program is available as part of a software package.
If you have an older version of the program, your registration code will work for this version as well.
If you're interested in using registration codes as geocache swag, you can purchase licences in bulk at a discount and receive a PDF of printable certificates you can leave in caches.
If you have received a free registration certificate for this specific program, you can retrieve your registration code from the GcSoft Code database.