Find areas that are still wide open for hiding, or where you can squeeze one more cache.
If you live in a geocache rich area like a city, it can be great on
the days when you want to go out finding, but hard when you get the itch to hide a new cache. Where are the
empty spots that still could use a little more tupperware? Is the area I want to hide in too close to an
existing cache? With Geocache Open Areas, it's a bit easier to find that perfect spot for a new hide.
To view a sample KML file, click here.
The lite version of Geocache Open Areas is available for free.
Full Version Registration Code: $1.49
- Removes the pop-up 'About' window on program start-up
- Complete flexibility over which cache types are included in the output
- Ability to make changes to the program settings and save them as the start-up default
- Ability to select multiple PQ files from a directory
- KML output file will be opened automatically in Google Earth
- Different cache types are shown in different colours, and colours can be changed by the user
- The exclusion zone circles can be filled with crosshatching to make them more visible
- The program auto-scrolls the status window
If you're interested in using registration codes as geocache swag, you can purchase licences in bulk at a discount and receive a PDF of printable certificates you can leave in caches.
If you have received a free registration certificate for this specific program, you can retrieve your registration code from the GcSoft Code database.